IF YOU ARE:
- an off licence
- a grocery store
- a delicatessen
- a farm shop
- a restaurant
- a hotel
- a pub
.... why not take part in English Wine Week?
What is English Wine Week 2009 about?
- Introducing even more people to English Wines
- Celebrating the quality and variety of English wines
- Developing as much publicity for the industry through local, regional and national media
Why should I get involved?
- Generate new regular customers
- Increase business from existing customers
- Enhance customer awareness in English wines
- Increase the profile of your business
- The more outlets that participate the greater the impact
- current high media profile and developing interest for English wines
- continuing focus on locally produced products and places to visit
- increased costs of imported wines improve value for money of English Wines
How do I get involved?
- Get more details by requesting an information pack from us which contains ideas and hints for the week and examples of the free marketing materials which we can supply. Call us on or email us at to request a pack
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION CALL US TODAY ON OR EMAIL